Brothers Raymond and Patrick Davoudi, along with Aleko Achitpes, are just as much a part of Mezé as the whole crew, together yelling “OPA!” as one of Mezé’s signature saganakis is lit on fire tableside.
Mezé Greek Fusion reimagines Mediterranean cuisine with fresh, locally-inspired ingredients, pairing the cuisine with an open, high-energy atmosphere. With features like sky-high ceilings, indoor/outdoor dining, a lively bar, happy hour, late-night specials and exemplary service, Mezé harnesses the pillars of Greek culture with a distinctly Southern California vibe.
Vegetarian, gluten-free, and unabashed carnivores alike can comfortably sit side-by-side in one of the two private rooms and know that they are all about to have the best meal of their lives.
Mezé is the perfect gathering spot for special event celebrations, relaxing dinners with family and friends, a peaceful lunch, a handcrafted cocktail and a quick bite to eat before heading to a Padres game or a night out in the Gaslamp.
FIFTEEN REASONS GREEKS ARE BETTER AT LIFE
- Starbucks has got nothing on the Greek Frappe
- Two words: Fried cheese
- We’ve turned eating LOTS & LOTS of oil into a healthy pastime
- NO ONE makes a better salad, so don't even try
- Wine comes first, water second
- Feta is our national garnish
- We’ve taken bar food to a whole new level
- We never let tentacles scare us
- No one’s pastry is as buttery, or as flaky, as our filo pastry
- We’ve perfected the art of lingering over a meal
- Tzatziki is our ketchup
- We know that food and drinks taste better surrounded by friends and family
- Honey flows freer than the wine in Italy
- Our land is reserved for only important crops: olives and grapes
- The Yogurt